Monday, June 28, 2010

Sue Bird still suffering from back spasms

WNBA news:

Sue Bird is continuing to suffer from back spasms and is day to day. What's up with that????

In happier Storm news, Lauren Jackson recently conducted a basketball camp.

College news:

I'm a little confused about how Cait McMahan retired from basketball because of her bad knee but is still able to play in the Rocky Top summer league. I mean, good for her, but I don't get it.

Debbie Yow is coming home, in search of peace.

High school news:

Kim Mulkey's daughter Makenzie Robertson has been names girls athlete of the year by the Waco Tribune.

Title IX:

Great quotes here on "what Title IX means to me," including something from the Indiana Fever's own Tamika Catchings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tsk, tsk, Sue. She's not KMR any more: Kim Mulkey's divorce from Randy Robertson was final four years ago this month.

Sue Favor said...

You know I almost put just Mulkey last night, but this creeping head cold clouded my best instincts. I fixed it now.