Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Sparks player to be announced Thursday

I got an email a short bit ago from the Los Angeles Sparks, inviting me to a press conference Thursday to announce the "latest player addition to the Sparks team." It's at 11 a.m., and I'm at work at that time. But for those who can and want to go, it will be at the Grammy Museum next to the Staples Center, and RSVPs must be made by 4 p.m. tomorrow to Sparks account executive Erica Pacheco at (213) 929-1309.

I hope that since they're having a press conference, it's a Big Deal Signing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a definite "Big Deal," since they've reserved the theatre of the Grammy Museum for the press conference, as opposed to the practice facility in El Segundo, where such announcements are usually made (if deemed worthy of a press conference at all).

Catch the back story at Full Court Press:

http://fullcourt.scout.com/2/846363.html

Sue Favor said...

Very nice.

I sure hope that's who it is!