Friday, March 30, 2012

Rumors and news

Rumors:

I heard this today too, that Texas is talking to Karen Aston about becoming head coach. But I also heard that the school's board of regents still needs to vote on it.

Is Auburn talking to MaChelle Joseph and Kellie Harper?

Another great tip I heard, but don't have a link for: Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles is down to four final candidates for head coach, to replace Julie Wilhoit.

Could Kate Paye succeed Tara VanDerveer?

News:

Skylar Diggins has won the 2012 Nancy Lieberman Award.

Something I've always thought: Kara Lawson kicks major booty as an ESPN commentator.

Question:

Women continue to break stereotypes as athletes. Why can't they catch a break as coaches?


Extra:

I'm in Denver for the Final Four, and will be posting updates via hoopfeed.com, that I will link here. Any questions? Post them and I'll do my best to answer.

No comments: