Monday, August 23, 2010

Good off-day morning

Just a few interesting items right now:

Number-one recruit Elizabeth Williams of Virginia Beach, perhaps best-known for leading the Boo Williams team this summer, will visit Tennessee this weekend. Heyyyyy.....that would be nice.

The Guru says he's not surprised that the Mystics finished at the top of the Eastern Conference. I'm not either.

Diana Taurasi has signed a new contract to stay with the Phoenix Mercury, which helps renew my personal contract to continue strongly disliking that team.

I think it's time to hit the beach on this beautiful day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's you got against Diana. Without her the league might have already folded a few years ago. Looks like it might happen anyways. What's your thoughts?

Anonymous said...

Sue, what are you hearing about Sheila Boykin...senior at Long Beach Poly? Is she still considering UofL or staying on the west coast?

Sue Favor said...

Anonymous 1: Diana's a good player; I don't care for her as a person.

I've been hearing the league is going to fold ever since it began in 1997. I don't listen to that ish.

Anonymous 2: Let me check on Boykin for you.......

Anonymous said...

Thanks about Boykin, Sue. It's Paul over at CARDINAL COUPLE. (We are having issues with our Google account sign in)