Monday, March 8, 2010

Bag of WILD news

Marion Jones is trying out for the Tulsa Shock. Her butt hasn't played in 13 years. Does she really expect to make the team?

Funniest thing I've read in a bit: Tyler Summitt talks to Lady Vols sometimes, and is talking with freshman Kamiko Williams now. In fact, his mother Pat Summitt credits Tyler's conversation with her to Tennessee's SEC title win.

"He came to me and said, 'You don't have to worry about Kamiko not playing hard (Sunday) and not being ready,' " Summitt said.

"So I give Tyler the credit. I'm not even gonna coach Kamiko anymore. I'm gonna let my son do all the talking."


The All-Big 12 Conference Awards were given, and Baylor freshman Brittney Griner won frosh of the year. She also made first team.

Gonzaga tore up Pepperdine tonight to win the West Coast Conference title.

No comments: