Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another number one seed bites the dust

The game has been over for several minutes, but I'm still sitting here in disbelief that Kentucky just beat Nebraska. What? Because they didn't just beat them - they disassembled them. I look forward to reading about what happened, because I can't imagine what it is.

It was a different story with the Oklahoma-Notre Dame game, as the Sooners went to overtime. It still took a Nyeshia Stevenson three-pointer to give them the win, 77-72.

So here's the bracket. I'd like to meet the one person who might have picked these eight teams. The schedule:

Monday at 4 p.m. PDT/7 p.m. EDT it's Baylor and Duke. Then at 6 p.m./9 p.m. Stanford and Xavier face off.

I'll have to pick Duke and Stanford in the win column.

Tuesday, at times not yet announced, it'll be Connecticut vs. Florida State and Oklahoma vs. Kentucky.

I'll pick Connecticut and Oklahoma for those two games, although Kentucky may surprise.

I don't think I'll even watch the Final Four. Excluding Oklahoma and Kentucky, it's all my least favorite NCAA teams. Why bother.

No comments: