Tuesday, February 16, 2010

St. John's pulls off the upset

Woooooooow! St. John's took down Notre Dame tonight in what Coach Kim Barnes Arico called "unbelievable," - a victory ESPN characterized as the biggest victory in the Red Storm's school history.

I'm impressed. And while I'm at it, I vote for Skylar Diggins as freshman of the year. She's been more than amazing.

In other news....

It looks like Teresa Weatherspoon is slowly building Louisiana Tech back up. (Excellent)

And besides the LaToya Pringle signing today, there was this:


The Indiana Fever signed Shay Murphy, Lyndra Littles and Josephine Owino to training camp contracts.

The Minnesota Lynx withdrew its qualifying offer to Tasha Humphrey, making her an unrestricted free agent.

Very happy for the Fever signees, all of whom I like. I hope Tasha Humphrey sticks with the Lynx.

No comments: