Thursday, April 2, 2009

Name your Los Angeles All-City girls basketball team

Quite often I find that the readers of this blog are at least as, if not more knowledgeable than some calling themselves experts in the world of basketball. So it's with this in mind that I'm extending an invitation.

As I mentioned in some reply comments earlier, I'm livid at the CIF's choices for All-City team that were announced this morning. They left out some people and made questionable choices on both teams. I'm so disgusted that I'm not even going to post the link to the list right now.

I'd like to first see who others think should be on the All-City first and second teams. Give me a list of 15 players on each team, and add their stats to back up your choice. I want to see who you pick, and then I'll compare it to the lame list that was posted earlier.

I'm very curious as to who readers will pick, so don't be shy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta agree...not one Washington player. Come on, Kejuana and Reshanda both deserved mention!!