Thursday, April 9, 2009

The finals, or finally

I was at the games on a credential that precludes me from posting some of my photos here. So imagine the Louisville Cardinals all holding hands during the anthem Tuesday. That's a good picture. Imagine Angel McCoughtry pointing to the right at a spot on the floor, for a teammate, during playing action. Imagine all the confetti falling from the ceiling at the end of the game.

Here are some things that I can post:



Candyse Bingham's shoes are so fly they're sick.



The Louisville fans had enough spirit for the entire arena. They stood for much of both games.



Championship game night: somebody got their hair did.



Louisville is hyped in the huddle. And to their credit, they did a good job against a powerful team like Connecticut.



The arch is pretty. The view from the top is great. And the people of St. Louis are some of the nicest and friendliest I've met in a while. Thanks, everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sue said:
"Candyse Bingham's shoes are so fly they're sick."

If they had heels I would say I saw them on Dorothy in the Wizard of OZ.

Nice photos. Sorry they put a restriction on what you can post.

IM in OC