Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A lil LA gossip

Yesterday I was working out at the Long Beach location of my health club, and I stopped by the water fountain. I drank and stood up to see Lisa Willis right in front of me, on the other side of the glass, on the basketball court. She was the lone woman playing pickup with a bunch of dudes, and she was doing just fine. (Women jump in and play pickup regularly at all the locations of my gym, as well as another franchise gym that I visit regularly). Willis was wearing blue Candace Parkers. Love those shoes - I have a Tennessee orange pair...........

Item 2: both Parker and Shelden Williams twittered this evening that 55-day-old daughter Lailaa did fine on the plane ride this afternoon from LA to New York, as part of the Sparks' road trip. I wonder who will take care of the little one during Thursday's game?

No comments: