Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sparks open practice fan event - Betty Lennox (and a lil "Noey")

I still can't get over the change in Betty. Look at the relaxed and happy photos of her from media day Wednesday. Then imagine her dancing with Delisha Milton-Jones and Shannon Bobbitt while the rest of the team urged them on.

Coolest thing I've seen in a long time. Betty's in a good place.



Betty returns from the sideline with a jersey prior to the beginning of the practice.



Betty looking down court......I'm lovin the new style with the braids that she's rockin.



Noelle Quinn will make the roster, believe it.

5 comments:

pt said...

You'd better enjoy Betty's good mood while it lasts. :D

Sue Favor said...

Sorry you didn't like Betty when she was in ATL, but I love her. I guess it comes from dealing with all those tough girls I've dealt with. ;-)

Anonymous said...

hmmm. i'm looking at pt's emoticon and wondering if maybe you misinterpreted her intent...perhaps the sarcasm plane was flying a little too high for you to see; because, really, what person in their right mind doesn't love them some betty? LOL

scullyfu

Sue Favor said...

pt is a he, and you missed his anti-Betty blog a few weeks back. So I had to stick up for my girl.

Anonymous said...

yep, i missed it. i stand corrected. with that tidbit of info, i must reiterate my prior statement: what person in their right mind doesdn't love them some betty? :)

scullyfu