Monday, December 15, 2008

UCLA rolls out the red carpet for season ticket holders

Got a letter from the Bruins today. They're offering discount tickets for upcoming games for the friends of us season ticket holders, because Nikki Caldwell is a fan-gettin pimp. They're also opening up a "hospitality room" for us.

Before the Kansas, USC, Arizona State, Stanford and Cal games, the Chancellor's Room in Pauley Pavilion will be opened for season ticket holders, and at halftime. Light refreshments will be provided, and one of the assistant coaches will visit at 30 minutes before tipoff to give us a scouting report of the opponent. Enclosed in the letter was a pretty laminated hospitality pass for myself and a guest.

Pretty cool, huh? I can't wait to schmooze, although I'll have to wait until the USC game Jan. 11, as I'm going to miss the Kansas game this Sunday. Going home to see my people Saturday, but I'll watch the game on TV.

No comments: