Saturday, June 14, 2014

Stars blow out Sparks, 101-74

Stars 101, Sparks 74

Both teams played last night. The box score doesn't show a significant statistical difference to account for a blow out.

But here's the difference, I think, from the above-linked story:

A return to simplicity was needed following a 79-72 loss to Seattle on Friday night, which prompted a team meeting after the game.

"Just getting on the same page," Robinson said of the meeting. "We are all playing for each other. There's no drama or anything, we just wanted to clear some things up."


I've been thinking, and I don't recall the last time I heard a Sparks player say anything about playing for one another, or togetherness. But it's something that the defending champion Minnesota Lynx talk about often.

Los Angeles is now last in the Western Conference.

2 comments:

A-L said...

The Sparks organization needs another shake up..and I think it could be coming if they keep losing like this...

So Favor do you think some changes will come now or after this season?

Sue Favor said...

As far as I know right now, after the season. But that could change at any time.