Monday, May 14, 2012

Announcing! My new basketball website

Hello, faithful readers.

Today I'm excited to launch my new website, basketballways.com. As I have in this space, I will cover college, high school/club, and professional women's basketball - 24/7/365 on the new site. I will continue to write for other publications, as I love to write and I enjoy collaborating with others. This will simply be my own corner of the web.

I also will continue to blog here in this space. "They're Playing Basketball" has become such a part of my daily routine these last four years that I can't imagine life without it.

As I've always said, if you have an idea for a story or a feature, whether it be a player, a coach, a team or a movement, please email me: suefavor@basketballways.com.

Basketballways.com is brand new, so there isn't much on it yet, but just wait.

Thank you for reading - I do appreciate it.

2 comments:

The Kim said...

Cant wait for more great articles ... Especially on the WNBA since you are a strong voice in the media

Sue Favor said...

Thank you, my sista!!