Friday, December 16, 2011

Huge week begins tomorrow

Tennessee is in Los Angeles, and will play UCLA tomorrow and Stanford on Tuesday. One news source says the Lady Vols have been making adjustments on the fly.

Scout.com members can read Maria Cornelius' preview.

(Update at 10 p.m.): The Lady Vols are happy to see Alyssia Brewer, and the John Wooden Center is tiny.

Tyler Summitt's letter in support of his mother Pat Summitt's Foundation.

The Nike Tournament of Champions begins Monday in Phoenix, Ariz. Brackets are here. The Smith Division is tops, and the Anderson Division follows.

ESPN has a Smith Division preview and an Anderson Division preview, as well as a visitor's guide.

I will be at tomorrow's Tennessee-UCLA matchup, though not in an official media capacity for hoopfeed.com, as I usually am. This is because the UCLA Athletic Department doesn't credential website media. (They are the only college or pro team I've come across that has this policy). If I were in my usual reporting capacity, you better believe I'd bring you the best Pat Summitt interview ever. But I'll do the best I can with my sideline reporting.....you all know I watch everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why did UCLA not put this game in a bigger arena. It seems women's basketball is not a priority at that school.