Saturday, January 8, 2011

Big hoopin' Saturday

In the Big 12 today, all teams have conference openers. The GM for hoopfeed.com is headed to the Baylor game, so I will keep you posted.

Personally, it'll be a big day for me, as I'm headed to three games. The first is USC at UCLA. There is no love lost between those two teams, trust me.

View Park and Narbonne will play for the Fairfax LA City Showcase Tournament title at 4 p.m. today (my second stop).

Other stuff......

There's a big difference between the West coast and the South: Tennessee Coach Pat Summitt is worried about the Vols' noon game tomorrow cutting into "church time."

Diana Taurasi's drug charge damages the WNBA.

Very interesting interview with former Oregon State guard Haiden Palmer.

Cathing up with Catch, aka the phenomenal Tamika Catchings.

No comments: