Friday, May 11, 2012

Sparks 95, Japan National Team 77

My game story from last night's action.

As I mentioned on twitter, the lighting was bad, so my pictures were limited. Even though the top two are blurry, I have to share because you get the idea........


In the first quarter, rookie sensation Nneka Ogwumike stole the ball and raced down the court to put up a bucket. Look at the height, above, that she achieves on this.


Ebony Hoffman wills her way to the basket constantly. Here, she girds to make two of her 12 points on the evening.


The Japan team was tough. Wicked shooters. Engaging coach. Here, they huddle in the fourth quarter.

My friend Donald Barnat got some great pictures because he has a super-cool professional camera.

First Sparks home game is May 20. Can't wait.

No comments: