Sunday, January 23, 2011

Orange and green follow-up

Oregon broke a Pac-10 attendance record in their win over OSU today at the new Knight Arena. It was 81-72 in front of 12,320. That's so booyah! (I remember when Mac Court would be packed to the rafters for a women's game). I'm going to have to go up to Eugene and check it out.

Seattle's Nia Jackson lead the way for the Ducks with 24 points, and Kristi Fallin, who went to junior college with my favorite point guard in the world, hit five three-pointers - her specialty.

On the other side of the country, Auburn shut down Meighan Simmons, but no worry - Glory Johnson, Kelley Cain and Vicki Baugh stepped up for Tennessee to take the 73-53 win.

My high school team also won both of their games this weekend. UCLA won yesterday, too. I love being 100 percent basketball satisfied.

No comments: