Sunday, April 5, 2009

Having a great time in St. Louis

I'm at the official Final Four media hotel, and they don't have free Internet service, so this will be brief.

An amazing time so far. Caught the open practices yesterday, and then the WBCA high school all-star game featuring Brittney Griner and Skylar Diggins. That game was hoppin with famous coaches and famous college and pro players. I look forward to posting the stories and the photos I've taken. And I'm learning the system here as I go.

Tonight, of course, are the two semi-finals. Again, I think the real championship will be between Stanford and UConn, but I'm looking forward to seeing McCoughtry and Paris go at it in the other semi.

The weather is pretty here, but it's supposed to be 22 tonight! Yikes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep it comin Sue - it's interesting to hear from another point of view.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update.
I expect to see some pictures when you come back.
Have a great time.

IM in OC