Friday, December 12, 2008

It's just Candace now

From my friend Larry in an email today. Ya gotta love it:

I guess Candace has fully arrived on the sporting scene. When a person is referred only by one of their names, such as Jordan everyone knows that is Michael Jordan. So now that ESPN has referred to Candace Parker as just Candace I guess that means everyone is suppose to know who that is. I was watching the show 'Pardon my Interruption' with Kornheiser and his sidekick. They were at the point in the show where they have a list of topics and/or personalities to discuss. The list is shown on the right side of the screen. The day I was watching, the name Candace appeared on the list. Sure enough it was CP they were discussing. The sidekick was suppose to give Candace some tips on marriage.

2 comments:

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have read some of your posts. I liked your writings; and would like to revisit here for more.

I write short stories and review other writers' work, too.

If you like short stories and paintings, then a short visit to my blogs would be an entertaining one.

Naval Langa

Sue Favor said...

Thanks!

I'll check your stuff out soon and drop you a comment.