Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cappie tells her side of the story

Cappie speaks about her decision not to play USA Basketball:

Have an even better year I had to give up something! Oh did I forget to mention I have to go to russia for 7 months! I just didn’t have the

Strength to do both! Regardless of my decision people, critcs,fans will have their own opinion what matters most is what I do next: The Quest


I hear ya, Pondexter. I was amazed reading all the tweets the last few days of the remaining players leaving for Europe. I don't necessarily think year-round ball is a good idea for players of any age. If she's feeling like she needs a rest, I applaud her for listening to her body.

Speaking of non-stop, Sue Bird and Swin Cash landed in time to make a practice today, according to a tweet.

The USA team has been announced. No surprises.

No comments: