Thursday, July 15, 2010

And the dead period begins........

No official NCAA viewing for the next six days.

Tournaments wrapped up today in preparation for this dormant period, including the Cal Sparks Summer Games.

Cal Sparks Gold won the Elite Group A pool.

West Coast Premier Black won the Elite Group B pool.

EBO Red won the Elite Group C pool.

West Coast Premier Red won the Elite Group D pool.

I wish there were other bloggers around the country who would post the results of the NCAA viewing tourneys of the last few days.

2 comments:

Patrick Meighan said...

"I wish there were other bloggers around the country who would post the results of the NCAA viewing tourneys of the last few days."

There's only one Sue Favor.

Patrick Meighan
Culver City, CA

Sue Favor said...

You're too kind, my friend.

I guess I don't understand why more people don't want to tell the story and/or are only interested in one corner of the basketball world. Don't they realize it's all tied together?