Friday, April 9, 2010

Day after the Draft news

Even though I have no respect whatsoever for the thin-skinned, fragile ego'ed Glenn Nelson, I'm linking this piece on Vivian Frieson because it's always, all about the kids. And Frieson, drafted yesterday by the Tulsa Shock, deserves the praise.

So does the hard-working Alexis Gray-Lawson, drafted yesterday by the Washington Mystics.

Newly-appointed Missouri Coach Robin Pingeton is a spitfire.

And *yawn* it looks like we're in for more of the same next year, as Stanford and Connecticut plan on coming back strong.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh my GOD you are going to love Andrea Riley as a person. She's adorable!

Sue Favor said...

I gotta say, I was SO stoked yesterday to get her, and that was just on her playing ability. So she's a cool person too? Freakin booyah.

Tell me a Riley story.