Saturday, August 1, 2009

Say No Classic has website up to speed

The website features scores from last weekend. Some game photos here, and the newsletter with the standings includes some interesting info:

The UCLA faithful should be
excited when Jasmine Dixon
suits up in December. Dixon
scored a game high 26 points
in the win.


I was poised to see her and UCLA teammate Darxia Morris play today, but all the Bruins were at kids camp at their school, teaching young ballers all they know. A good thing, but I was disappointed.

The standings going into today's games puts my team in a tie for fourth, which works for me. I want to see some playoff action next weekend, yo.

Here are some photos from last Saturday:



Coach Onye Ibekwe on the sidelines while his T.E.A.M. '09 plays.



Recently-graduated Bruin Chinyere Ibekwe watches the action with a friend.

No comments: