Tuesday, July 31, 2012

They're Playing Basketball is four years old

Today marks four years since I began this blog.

As is true when I started it, I cover women's and girls basketball at all levels: high school, club ball, college, and professional play. I also address issues when they arise, provide links to news items, and try to cover stories that are overlooked.

Thank you for reading. I appreciate all who stop by here - the number of which has increased a lot since I began. Feel free to leave a comment, a suggestion or share information. All comments are screened for profanity/abuse/etc, and then published.

For those who have taken the time to email me, a special thanks. And if you have an idea for a story/entry, whether it's for this site or my new website (www.basketballways.com), contact me: hoopism@yahoo.com. No baller, coach or program is too big or small if there's a great story there.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! quite an achievement to hit the 4 year mark.;)

scullyfu

Anonymous said...

Congrats.
WBB is so much more enjoyable to read about since I found your blog, about 4 years ago.

Keep up all the great stories and links to stories.

IM in OC

Sue Favor said...

Thank you both very much. I appreciate your support, readership, and your friendship.

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this announcement? Congratulations, Sue!

Sue Favor said...

Thanks, Scampy!!

Teresa said...

Congratulations! You are the bright light in a sea of blech.

I greatly appreciate you keeping us informed!

Sue Favor said...

Thanks so much, Teresa......you don't hear too many good things, most days. I appreciate it.